Tuesday, May 19, 2015

INTERVIEW

Hello everyone! You've seen my latest post about Aspiration Day in my school, rite? Well, beside much performances from every art extracurricular and stand-up comedy competition, there is Obake House! YEAH. If you don't know what Obake House is, Obake is haunted house in Japanese. The crew is from cabaret extracurricular, TsT. Andddd my friend was one of the ghost in Obake House. So, this is my interview with my friend, Ihsan.

Me : "Hi Ihsan! I heard you're one of the ghost in Obake House in Aspiday. What ghost are you?"
Ihsan : "I became a girl ghost."
Me : "What was your feeling being a ghost?"
Ihsan : "It's fun scaring people. And I can 'modus' too."
Me : "Was it hard to make people scared?"
Ihsan : "It's hard at first of course but well I can make it."
Me : "How to scare them?"
Ihsan : "The first step is, sit on the corner floor sadly and suddenly look to the visitors."
Me : "Where did you sit?"
Ihsan : "It's unpredictable because the system is mobile. On the first day, I was always at the entrance. But, on the second day, I was in the end of the room one and the entrance of room two. Sometimes in the middle of room one."
Me : "What was the memorable moment of Obake for you?"
Ihsan : "There was a person who kicked me because scared, then there were two girls and one boy and the girls scared, so the boy pushed me to the wall.."
Me : "Whoa, I hoped the boy isn't a big one.... It's a great experience, Ihsan! Next time, I'm going to try the Obake House! Thanks a lot, Ihsan"
It's so exciting! I regretted I don't go to the Obake. So thanks to Ihsan to tell us his experience being a ghost. So many said that Obake is scary.. If they make one again, I'll try soon!
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment