Monday, May 11, 2015

Bandung Spot : Zoo

Hello everyone! I'm going to tell you my experience in kebun binatang or in English is zoo. When I was younger, I used to go to zoo with my relatives and rode a horse *sigh*. When I was around 2 or 3, I even  rode an elephant! Maybe I'm too scared now to do that thing...  Well, I just visited Kebun Binatang Bandung around 2 months ago, so this is my review that day..

I went to zoo with my bf on Sunday, 22nd of February 2015. We were tired of mall and there's nothing to watch that month, so we decided to went to a zoo. Unfortunately, we didn't bring camera so we couldn't take any photograph of the animals. We walk around the zoo, first, we looked around lions and tigers cage. Some were sleeping or eating, but well.. I saw a lion pooped :( I didn't want to watch it, but my bf looked excited tho. Then we saw mongooses and bats. Of course, the bats were sleeping....... Then we looked around stable. There were zebras and horses. And lucky me, there was an orangutan with his guard walk around to amuse the visitors. A lot of middle aged women seems scared and shrieked when they took a photo together with orangutan. The funny thing is, there was a woman who gave him money and he ate it :( I repeat, he ate it! :( 
Then we went to bird park, there was a tons of bird species there.. We saw owls, eagles, pelicans, parrots, cockatoos, peacock, and so on. We saw the primates too! We passed by the elephant ride and see a big elephant, when I was younger and shorter, elephant felt way bigger........ Then we walked again, and we looked various species of monkey. They were so lively and some was vicious... I saw some giraffe and camel too! Then, we went down near lake for boats but we just sat in front of the lake and chit-chating, resting under the trees. And then we continued our way to snakes aquarium, but the sad thing is, I couldn't see the hidden snake because I'm not tall enough :( then we went to crocodile's place. And we saw a crocodile ate a raw chicken.. It's scary.. Well there's a playground and flying fox but we didn't go there. We rather went to the last spot, where there were bears, lions, tapir outside. There's a cultural show too, but because we're starving, we left the zoo early. It's such a blast! 

Kebun Binatang Bandung is one of the famous recreation park in Bandung. It is located at Jl. Kebun Binatang No.6, Bandung near ITB. The land area is around 14ha. Open everyday from 7 am till 6 pm and the ticket price is Rp20.000,- for 3 years above. There are a lot function of zoo, that is recreation, for learning, to preserve the culture and the floras and faunas. You can bring your mat/rent it to have a picnic with your family! It's happy to see a family enjoying the view of the zoo while having a picnic... But well, in weekend is full of crowds.

That's my experience, well I can't describe the animal one by one, but I'm so happy to see a view that I rarely see. Actually there are photos of me with orangutan and parrot but.... yeah not for public consumption. wkwk. But there is a photo of me with a peacock!

No comments:

Post a Comment