Sunday, February 22, 2015

DEWA ATHENA VII

Last Saturday, there was a sport olympic on my school. The name is DEWA ATHENA VII. It's the 7th year of DEWA ATHENA on my school, it held every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So, this event will be around 2 months. Last Saturday was the opening of DEWA ATHENA VII. The opening were greetings from the head of the event and our Head of Student Council. Then our beloved headmaster, Pa Encang. After that, there was color run! We ran with the mascot who brought a torch and the sportwomen and sportmen leading us. I was the sportwoman from my class with Reza.
The route was from Bali field to Belitung street, then Saparua, then Bali streey. It was tiring because I can't run fast..... So I was late than other sportwomen and sportmen. Fortunately Fadhilla accompanied me. Thanks you omg. It's really fun! Then we selfied and took much photos in basketball field. Then the game started with football match between Liga BM all star and XI 3.
Well, our class played in relay race, tug of war, and girl mini soccer. Andddddd.............  We lose them all. But, I hope we can win in another time. Yeay. So these were our photos last Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment